Saturday, April 30, 2011

A new winter outfit for Evie

Evie is obsessed with wearing a "Spin-around" (in adult-speak that's a dress or skirt or anything that twirls out when you spin-around ;))

So with winter coming up and a wardrobe full of skimpy summer dresses I'm having to find some winetr Spin-Around options

I had a heap of this fabric left over from a co-op (I got all excited and bought heaps) so I found a gorgeous matching lime green spotty fabric and invented this little skirt.

There are a couple of things I will do differently next-time - not least of all not listening to google on the subject of how much to how much when gathering - I had it on good authority that 1 to 1.5 was good - no way!!!! we need it fuller!!!

Next time i'll go with 1 to 2.5 and see how we go






No comments:

Post a Comment